luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Staff Management at its finest.

Scamss

It's pretty obvious at this point that the staff team has absolutely no clue what they are doing. Besides 1 or 2 staff members. The rest of the team is horribly managed, and not fit at all. There were multiple reports of ShootinStar false punishing players. And he gets no punishment for that. ShootinStar, every time he does punishment and gets backlash for it he completely will stop talking. Causing more of the chat to get toxic. It's been proven time and time again this team needs help. Neon was a pretty dogshit staff at the start of her staffing. But she has greatly improved. And I really don't see how it's so hard to learn from neon. Don't be silent after all of your punishments. Or don't punish for issues that do not need to be punished.

The excuse that "oh it's on the punishment sheet so we have to follow it" is completely unneeded. That is a guideline for how to do punishments. You don't have to follow them for every minor rule that is broken.

Another staff who has literally no absolute clue what they are doing is cordbut. Whether it's not warning trash after he bypassed the filter. Or once again false punishing.

I really don't see how some of the staff are so absolute dogshit. Like just ask for help. You not knowing what you're doing and punishing for issues that don't need punishing for. Doesn't show that you are good staff and don't need help. It shows that you clearly have a lack of understanding of how to staff. And you should get demoted.

More proof cord doesn't punish her friends for breaking rules

Cordbut12

Helper
Sacred
Void
There was a lot going at that moment and a filter bypass wasn't as severe as some of the other rules that were broken during this time. I have gone back and punished the people who needed to be. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from with this :)
+1 can agree was false muted/warned
We tried talking in discord about it but you said "I see where this is going. No sense in talking"

WigglyZeero

There was a lot going at that moment and a filter bypass wasn't as severe as some of the other rules that were broken during this time. I have gone back and punished the people who needed to be. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from with this :)

We tried talking in discord about it but you said "I see where this is going. No sense in talking"
Cause you guys are obviously not capable of understanding simple things

CalebEnderDragon

1. Here is a simple solution to having problems with people on the server continuously, GET RID OF THEM. 2.
I find that star and cordbut have in some scenarios made the incorrect punishments, no one is perfect, that may seem like a lousy thing to say but I believe they should just not be promotted until they fix there problems, and if it continues, well, you know what happens.
These people, are the same damn people over and over again, when will it end.

Frroosst

Immortal

You being biased goes far beyond only those 2 screenshots. There have been many instances where you dont punish your friends.

Frroosst

Immortal
1. Here is a simple solution to having problems with people on the server continuously, GET RID OF THEM. 2.
I find that star and cordbut have in some scenarios made the incorrect punishments, no one is perfect, that may seem like a lousy thing to say but I believe they should just not be promotted until they fix there problems, and if it continues, well, you know what happens.
They shouldn't even be staff. ShootinStar gives false punishments half the time and doesn't even talk after that. Cord is biased. You do not need to be a perfect staff member to know when to punish and when not to. If you are incapable of doing it, please just resign.

WigglyZeero

They shouldn't even be staff. ShootinStar gives false punishments half the time and doesn't even talk after that. Cord is biased. You do not need to be a perfect staff member to know when to punish and when not to. If you are incapable of doing it, please just resign.

Frroosst

Immortal
if i was star i would have banned for you for spam

CalebEnderDragon

Yes, they should recieve a punishment.