luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Stricter punishments for discord.

CalebEnderDragon

Hello Everyone, welcome to the land of my random but needed threads.

There has been SO SO SO much hate through discord, it is practically the gateway for people to not get introuble and talk trash about others.
This needs to end. Toxicity in the discord and not paying the price for it is just crazy.
Who the hell cares if it isn't related to the server? The people that are being talked trash about are related because they are players of the server.
Implement stricter punishments for discord, like bans from lucky sb or the forums, just any way of communication to the person needs to be stopped.
This is quite rediculous how childish the community is in ways, and I know it seems weird saying childish when I am literally a child, but that is irrelevant.
The point is, don't be toxic to those on discord, it isn't nice, and it hurts other peoples feelings and it just isn't right
So please, actually do something about all this hate towards everyone through discord.
Some people here on the forums infact get like nervous to post something on the forums about something bad about another, and the friends or goons of the person will literally trash talk you in every shape and form.
It's stupid, absolutely stupid.
This is also a minecraft server people, freaking minecraft and we have to go over toxicity over and over again.
It just can't stop, because the same people over and over and over again will not be punished, sure here is a warn for you! Literally the next day: Oh you were being toxic again? oh well.
Pretty much what happens on a daily basis.

Scamss

This whole thread is pretty stupid. The server discord is related to the server. People do get punished for being rude. There is a difference between being rude, and just talking. You are the only one here that is acting childish. You complain over the smallest things. Act like you are always in the right and never wrong. Try to act like you know everything. You still have yet to provide proof of dwer abusing. And the response you give me is "you are not a staff". And you are calling the server childish? I don't need to be a mod for you to provide proof of you accusing dwer of abusing.

If you do not like what someone says to you. Or others, discord has this really cool Block User option so you do not have to see the terrible things that the player has said. There is almost 0 hate in the discord.

Some people here on the forums, in fact, get like nervous to post something on the forums about something bad about another
If you are gonna call a player out on something. Why wouldn't you expect the backlash from their friends? You are calling a player out. What are they supposed to do? Say 'Thank you for this!" If people are scared to post something about another player. Don't post it. Or take it up with an Admin if they believe that player is "dangerous". Also Caleb, please name a player that is scared to call out another player. Most of the people on this server will call players out and not be scared.

Stop playing victim every time something happens that you don't like. You are on a public platform. If you don't like what players are saying. Leave it or Ignore/block them.

Last edited:

CalebEnderDragon

This whole thread is pretty stupid. The server discord is related to the server. People do get punished for being rude. There is a difference between being rude, and just talking. You are the only one here that is acting childish. You complain over the smallest things. Act like you are always in the right and never wrong. Try to act like you know everything. You still have yet to provide proof of dwer abusing. And the response you give me is "you are not a staff". And you are calling the server childish? I don't need to be a mod for you to provide proof of you accusing dwer of abusing.

If you do not like what someone says to you. Or others, discord has this really cool Block User option so you do not have to see the terrible things that the player has said. There is almost 0 hate in the discord.

If you are gonna call a player out on something. Why wouldn't you expect the backlash from their friends? You are calling a player out. What are they supposed to do? Say 'Thank you for this!" If people are scared to post something about another player. Don't post it. Or take it up with an Admin if they believe that player is "dangerous". Also Caleb, please name a player that is scared to call out another player. Most of the people on this server will call players out and not be scared.

Stop playing victim every time something happens that you don't like. You are on a public platform. If you don't like what players are saying. Leave it or Ignore/block them.
It's quite funny, how you don't seem to understand why I make these posts.
Let me just say I do think that was irrational to accuse dwer of kicking me but I will keep my opinion regardless if it was not true.
Not everyone has the capability to block or ignore people and they shouldn't have to do that.
And every single flipping time you say this, "You act like you try to know everything," and also said "You act like you're always right and never wrong" I am pretty sure you're talking about yourself because you never seem to agree with me on anything what so ever.
Good luck with your whole shenanigans, It will lead somewhere.

Scamss

It's quite funny, how you don't seem to understand why I make these posts.
Let me just say I do think that was irrational to accuse dwer of kicking me but I will keep my opinion regardless if it was not true.
Not everyone has the capability to block or ignore people and they shouldn't have to do that.
And every single flipping time you say this, "You act like you try to know everything," and also said "You act like you're always right and never wrong" I am pretty sure you're talking about yourself because you never seem to agree with me on anything what so ever.
Good luck with your whole shenanigans, It will lead somewhere.
Your post make no sense and they are things YOU want to happen. things YOU thing aren't fair. Things YOU dislike. so YOU make a post so YOU don't have to deal with that. Everyone has the capability to block and ignore. And they should use it. It is a feature that should be utilized if you don't like how someone acts. Very handy.

"You act like you try to know everything," and also said "You act like you're always right and never wrong" I am pretty sure you're talking about yourself because you never seem to agree with me on anything what so ever.
You further proved my point with this. I, however, unlike you, agree with others. I don't pick sides. I don't agree with you. Because of your suggestions/threads. Don't benefit anyone but yourself.

CalebEnderDragon

Your post make no sense and they are things YOU want to happen. things YOU thing aren't fair. Things YOU dislike. so YOU make a post so YOU don't have to deal with that. Everyone has the capability to block and ignore. And they should use it. It is a feature that should be utilized if you don't like how someone acts. Very handy.

You further proved my point with this. I, however, unlike you, agree with others. I don't pick sides. I don't agree with you. Because of your suggestions/threads. Don't benefit anyone but yourself.
I made this thread, because you have been attack neon and others through discord including myself, and others. and it isn't just you aswell, but I mean you must be right bc the all mighty scamss said it.

Scamss

I made this thread, because you have been attack neon and others through discord including myself, and others. and it isn't just you aswell, but I mean you must be right bc the all mighty scamss said it.
I haven't attacked anyone over discord. I defiantly haven't attacked you over discord.

Frroosst

Immortal
if you dont like whats happening in discord, then leave the discord. you dont need to be in there to play. there are already punishments for the discord, but you just dont see them. also, did you only make this because someone told you to stfu after you spammed chat while talking to yourself?

CalebEnderDragon

if you dont like whats happening in discord, then leave the discord. you dont need to be in there to play. there are already punishments for the discord, but you just dont see them. also, did you only make this because someone told you to stfu after you spammed chat while talking to yourself?
No, no no no. You and scamss are missing the whole point of these threads. Regardless if it is any relation to lucky skyblock, the players are related to it, there has been hate through discord dm's mutiple times and they always get away with it, and they shouldn't have to block the person, they should be nice.

Scamss

No, no no no. You and scamss are missing the whole point of these threads. Regardless if it is any relation to lucky skyblock, the players are related to it, there has been hate through discord dm's mutiple times and they always get away with it, and they shouldn't have to block the person, they should be nice.
Discord has the block feature for a reason

Frroosst

Immortal
following what scamss said, if you dont like what you get in dms, block them.

Frroosst

Immortal
Now you are just saying the total opposite of what you were a bit ago. People, human beings, should not have to block someone for being toxic, everyone is supposed to be nice and calm.
no, im just asking what you actually meant. people should block others if they dont like what people are sending them. people are supposed to be calm, but when they aren't, thats what a block is for.

Scamss

Caleb your argument is pointless. With the logic, you are using. You are implying that no one should block people online. And that if someone is spamming them or being rude. They should just let it happen. Instead of blocking that user to stop it.

CalebEnderDragon

Caleb your argument is pointless. With the logic, you are using. You are implying that no one should block people online. And that if someone is spamming them or being rude. They should just let it happen. Instead of blocking that user to stop it.
Your interpretation is mildly irritating, people can block others, I never said they can't but they shouldn't have to block them, everyone is supposed to be nice and collective, blocking someone is still an option but nevertheless you should not have been toxic to begin with.

Scamss

Your interpretation is mildly irritating, people can block others, I never said they can't but they shouldn't have to block them, everyone is supposed to be nice and collective, blocking someone is still an option but nevertheless you should not have been toxic to begin with.
They SHOULD block them. That is the point of that feature.