luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Thank you everyone

CalebEnderDragon

What a wonderful thing to say. I have also had mutiple friends that have, done things that were very close to suicide, but was luckily prevented. I have been depressed before but still manage to pick myself up. so a little trick I always do when people are not being the nicest or life is just being a bully, I ignore it. When you feel like this, it is good to just, totally disregard it as the person or instance has nothing to do with you and does not matter.
Cord, I am deeply sorry that your friend has comitted suicide, it is a very scary thing that some people have to endure. I really do hope you are feeling better.

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
I have been depressed before but still manage to pick myself up. so a little trick I always do when people are not being the nicest or life is just being a bully, I ignore it. When you feel like this, it is good to just, totally disregard it as the person or instance has nothing to do with you and does not matter.
No matter what you do, DO NOT ignore it... If someone isn't being nice, still be nice. You can only be hurt so much. But if you keep smiling, the world will smile back at ya.
I'm 29, you can only imagine how many times I've had depression. Often, I still go through it. And that's normal. But never just "ignore" it. Because it doesn't go away. Confrontation is what you need to get past it.
That's your best method.

Cord, I'm truly sorry to hear what you've gone through. I can't possibly imagine what it's like to lose someone that you could have helped. However, this should be a personal subject between a select few. Not public. If you need to chat, literally about anything, message me on Discord.

CalebEnderDragon

No matter what you do, DO NOT ignore it... If someone isn't being nice, still be nice. You can only be hurt so much. But if you keep smiling, the world will smile back at ya.
I'm 29, you can only imagine how many times I've had depression. Often, I still go through it. And that's normal. But never just "ignore" it. Because it doesn't go away. Confrontation is what you need to get past it.
That's your best method.

Cord, I'm truly sorry to hear what you've gone through. I can't possibly imagine what it's like to lose someone that you could have helped. However, this should be a personal subject between a select few. Not public. If you need to chat, literally about anything, message me on Discord.
Oh no, nonono. It should be handled, when I say ignore it, I mean do not make it seem as if you should be sad by it. do something about it if someone does that, it is very bad for that to happen. Sorry for the confusion :<

NeonWolf

Helper
Immortal
I understand how this may affect you and how it might have already affected you. However I feel as though you have made this in an a effort to distract people away from / use this as a reason to why you haven't been good at doing your job. You are always welcome to take a break no matter what the situation may be. Don't try and blame something else to be the reason why you are incompetent at something. Take a break, it's clearly needed and if anything, should be needed for something like this traumatic event. You don't need people online to make this harder for you.

You don't need to explain to the community exactly what happened, just tell us that something has happened which has made you take time away from the server etc etc. I'm not here to bash you about your reasoning, it's a very serious and very real thing which should be spoken about, but it seems as though you made this post because myself and few others have complained about you and your staffing abilities.

Take a break. You need it.

All the best.

Cordbut12

I understand how this may affect you and how it might have already affected you. However I feel as though you have made this in an a effort to distract people away from / use this as a reason to why you haven't been good at doing your job. You are always welcome to take a break no matter what the situation may be. Don't try and blame something else to be the reason why you are incompetent at something. Take a break, it's clearly needed and if anything, should be needed for something like this traumatic event. You don't need people online to make this harder for you.

You don't need to explain to the community exactly what happened, just tell us that something has happened which has made you take time away from the server etc etc. I'm not here to bash you about your reasoning, it's a very serious and very real thing which should be spoken about, but it seems as though you made this post because myself and few others have complained about you and your staffing abilities.

Take a break. You need it.

All the best.
Thank you :)

Scamss

Imagine being like 18 and calling people retards and cyber bullying literally everyone you can just because you think its cool 👀
Well, me and wiggly are 13 and 14 first off. If you are getting cyber bullied. Turn your pc off. And lastly we are really cool. At school we get all the boys

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
And you are applying for staff. O_O I don't think calling someone a piece of shit is a good idea.
Saying what everyone else is thinking.
Think about this, you've spent a lot of time on the server being abusive to a lot of people.
Not a good idea. Then we got Wiggly, which follows in your footsteps, still not a good idea.
Me saying that, Idc if it affects my application, I'm sick to death of people being a dick to nice players. Cyber bullying isn't acceptable regardless of age. And you being a teen, should know better.