luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Thank you everyone

Scamss

Saying what everyone else is thinking.
Think about this, you've spent a lot of time on the server being abusive to a lot of people.
Not a good idea. Then we got Wiggly, which follows in your footsteps, still not a good idea.
Me saying that, Idc if it affects my application, I'm sick to death of people being a dick to nice players. Cyber bullying isn't acceptable regardless of age. And you being a teen, should know better.
I am still a really cool person. I nae nae. Wiggly is just a funny guy. ANd i dont cyber bully

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
I am still a really cool person. I nae nae. Wiggly is just a funny guy. ANd i dont cyber bully
I hope so. I don't hate down on anyone because im generally a calm person, but calling someone a retard for going through depression... Well... Just ease up man.

Frroosst

Immortal
Saying what everyone else is thinking.
Think about this, you've spent a lot of time on the server being abusive to a lot of people.
Not a good idea. Then we got Wiggly, which follows in your footsteps, still not a good idea.
Me saying that, Idc if it affects my application, I'm sick to death of people being a dick to nice players. Cyber bullying isn't acceptable regardless of age. And you being a teen, should know better.
+1 Cyberbullying is not cool at all. I have no idea why people do this act of terrorism online. Please stop, you are not cool.

ok now that ive said my opinion on cyberbullying, scams and wiggly do not cyberbully therefore they are cool

CalebEnderDragon

+1 Cyberbullying is not cool at all. I have no idea why people do this act of terrorism online. Please stop, you are not cool.

ok now that ive said my opinion on cyberbullying, scams and wiggly do not cyberbully therefore they are cool
I understand this is a joke, but please do not encourage others calling someone a retard, that is literally a terrible thing to say what so ever, there is not really any scenario that this is ok.

Scamss

I understand this is a joke, but please do not encourage others calling someone a retard, that is literally a terrible thing to say what so ever, there is not really any scenario that this is ok.
He isn't encouraging anyone. Me and wiggly called no one retards. No clue what you are talking about.

Frroosst

Immortal
He isn't encouraging anyone. Me and wiggly called no one retards. No clue what you are talking about.
Yeah exactly, Scamss and Wiggly said "retard" for no reason. Would you be punished in school for saying "retard" because of bullying? No, you wouldn't, because it isn't.