• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Denied Turtlesop_ Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    What is your Minecraft Username?: Turtlesop_

What is your age?: I am 14 years old

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? I have been playing on this server for about 1-2 years, but I had problems with my previous computers so I could not play for a while but now I am back.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? (If so, state all previous bans): No

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: I would dedicate about 5-12 hours depending on what kind of days. if I have school I would be playing for 5-7 hours instead. But if I had a free day then 5-12 hours would be my estimate unless I have things to do.

What timezone are you in? My time zone is Eastern.

Do you know the server rules?: I know the rules and If the rules ever changed It may take some time for me to adjust to the new rules but after about a few days I would get the hang of them.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: I would still treat them as I did before because they are my friends, but if they are breaking a rule I would give them a warning (in chat) then If they continued breaking the rules I would step in and take action.

How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never): I would say I rarely lose my temper. If a player is trying to get me to lose my temper then I would ask them to stop then if they continued I would ask staff for help and if none were online I would ignore them.

Do you have any experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate): No, I Have never been staff before but I am very curious about staff position and this would be new for me.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would tell a Mod or an elite staff member with experience. If that fails and none are online then I would watch and record them so I have proof and I would send it to the Admin or Owner.

How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?: I would say 2 times depending on what rule they are breaking, for example, if they accidentally use caps that is understandable I would give them a second chance but if they excessively use it upon warning I would take action.

How are you different from other Applicants?: I would say I am very different from other applicants because of this being something new to me. I would still need to gain experience with being a staff member and I would need help from other staff but once I am used to all the rules and commands I would be good on my own. I also played on this server for about a year and a half so I have some experience with what it's like on the server. I am usually kind and would allow any player to be my friend.

How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?: I believe that I would be a benefit to the server because I am usually online on free days and I love to help others. People would sometimes ask me for help and I would help them and teach them more about the server and its rules. If any staff are offline (which the server is more active these days) I would be able to help out with control of the server.

To Contact me: My Discord is BigYosh5737

Feel free to tell me things about my application and thank you for reading

Last edited:

Scamss

Very good application. Some minor spelling mistakes but thats fine :D. How ever no matter what toastie says her comment is not needed

Last edited:

Banned

Manager
    Manager
    Hello,
    First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to do this application. However, I don't bring good news.

I will be denying this application. The reason, being it lacks detail and experience you have.

I highly suggesting working on smaller servers or maybe make your own to get used to the commands and quick thinking a staff member may have to do.

Thanks, again for applying. I apologise for the long delay.

Kind regards,
    Banned

Status
    Not open for further replies.