• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Update the rules?

During my month and a half so far on the server i have interacted with 500-600 unique players as they join the server. 6 out of that I see on a daily basis, there could be many reasons as to why the number of new players joining the server compared to the average daily player base is so low. A few that come to mind right away. Constant toxicity, an over whelming amount of tension between players with little to no staff intervention. And the constantly decreasing amount of staff interaction with the community. I have been playing this server for many years on and off. Seeing it go through ups and downs is just a part of any Minecraft servers life cycle But with the recent increase in popularity to Minecraft again i think NOW is the best time to try and bring the server back to the standard all old players remember. Now while I have been playing the server i have witnessed a few things that would make players leave. ( I am going to be calling people out by IGNs) Scamss - Commenting on a forum thread in which a old player was trying to recover a rank " Nobody fucking cares". DirtyCupcake - If the young/new players don't like it they can stfu or leave. these type of things hold the server back from what it could be. I understand fully i could be out of my place saying this. But the fact a community that is able to grow and thrive for that matter is being held back by a few people with bad attitudes, Really bothers me. Furthermore I am in to way saying I don't act toxic in game "For scamss who will no doubt leave a comment on this" But the way people are acting is getting out of hand. A New set of rules enforced by people whom care for the server and community is essential if the server is going to repopulate it's self.

Scamss

Aren't you also very toxic. Saying if i don't pvp you that im scared. and that im sad? Didn't you post a picture on gills application trying to get her denied? because you don't like gill so you posted that screenshot. and that you didnt report her instead. I get it must suck that I proved you wrong in that post. And that you seem to think you are better then everyone.

Last edited:

Scamss

3rd comment lol. Rules dont need updated. What needs updated is the staff team and how they take control of matters. They are a bad staff team and need people (not like toastie) but not like dwer either (no offence dwer) to take control. A staff like zach is perfect.

3rd comment lol. Rules dont need updated. What needs updated is the staff team and how they take control of matters. They are a bad staff team and need people (not like toastie) but not like dwer either (no offence dwer) to take control. A staff like zach is perfect.
    I did not mean to upset you so much scamss

ToastieTash

Moderation Team
    Scamss you of all people should stop acting like they think they are better than others becuase you of all people think you are the best person on the server ever. You abuse staff all the time and mostly get away with rules you have broken. You of all people cant say that someone is toxic when you are the worst player i see on the server. I honestly believe you have no right to comment on others issues when you have issues you need to solve yourself. I agree with you symmetry If you believe the server needs better rules i will help you achieve this goal.

Scamss

Scamss you of all people should stop acting like they think they are better than others becuase you of all people think you are the best person on the server ever. You abuse staff all the time and mostly get away with rules you have broken. You of all people cant say that someone is toxic when you are the worst player i see on the server. I honestly believe you have no right to comment on others issues when you have issues you need to solve yourself. I agree with you symmetry If you believe the server needs better rules i will help you achieve this goal.
    You are clearly oblivious to anything someone says. First off Symmetry clearly states he is toxic. And I know i'm toxic I don't hide that. And once again the rules don't need updated the shit staff team vyzon has needs fucking demoted. Also I dont think you have any right to post on this as you are indeed one of the most shit staff members I have seen come on this server.