luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

whatdahpigsay's Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggo

So to start this off, I was in a private call with Caleb and we were just talking, you know usual human stuff. I've been wanting his god set for a while now and we've had a couple friendly feuds happen. Of course I always was punished and so was Caleb, which we both rightfully were. Long story short, I said, (in a private call), presumably outside of the servers jurisdiction, that I would buy him immortal rank for his god set. He was recording all of this, and I was aware of all of the rules and I was also notified by a staff member that nothing should happen, and max ban would be three days for item scamming as I took his items and not his money. I was completely aware that nothing could happen to me at the time so I went on with my master plan to receive CalebEnderDragon's god set. DJLewis3000, the staff member who supposedly quit then proceeded to get on, and go through with Caleb's request. I believe it to be unfair that a staff member who quit can come back when he pleases. He also stated that he was, "wasted" and as staff I think that is irresponsible to be moderating whilst intoxicated as it could possibly hinder the ability to staff the server. A little while after DJ talked with Caleb, I was permanently banned. In my defense I was told by a staff member that nothing would happen, and the least that could happen was a 3 day ban. The idea of giving money was included, but was never once fulfilled (from my side). The only thing that was ever received was in game items, not real life. I was willing to give the god set back to the one and only, CalebEnderDragon. The purpose of this whole scheme was to get my hands on the noble CalebEnderDragon's god set and this was never meant to get into the hands of staff, and was supposed to be a joke between friends. Seeing as how it was in game items that were taken, I feel that the proper ban would be in game scamming. [three days]. I've had many fun times with you all, and let's hope we can have more.

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Thank you for taking the time to create a ban appeal.
I received video evidence of this transaction taking place and in the video, you specifically said you were going to buy player "CalebEnderDragon" [IMMORTAL] for his "God Set". Reviewing the footage, you can clearly here you, immediately leave the call and see you leave the game. (CalebEnderDragon never received his [IMMORTAL])
Have a nice day.

piggo

Thank you for taking the time to create a ban appeal.
I received video evidence of this transaction taking place and in the video, you specifically said you were going to buy player "CalebEnderDragon" [IMMORTAL] for his "God Set". Reviewing the footage, you can clearly here you, immediately leave the call and see you leave the game. (CalebEnderDragon never received his [IMMORTAL])
Have a nice day.
i never left the game dj, but i appreciate your response. But like i said, no money was involved.

TunefulMouse

Immortal
Alright, I will clarify a few things here and closing this thread.

I will be updating your permanent ban into a 3 day ban due to no transaction involving in real life currency was made during this negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.