luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Denied Xavier99mn Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonsdaleX

Immortal
In my opinion you application lacks detail... I also feel you want to become staff for the wrong reasons. Fighting with people in the comments doesn't look good. If someone can get under your skin on here it will be the same on the server. Not rating your app just sharing my thoughts.

TruckerMike

Sacred
In my opinion you application lacks detail... I also feel you want to become staff for the wrong reasons. Fighting with people in the comments doesn't look good. If someone can get under your skin on here it will be the same on the server. Not rating your app just sharing my thoughts.
Your application is also short

Xavier

Immortal
Whilst I appreciate your thoughts LonsdaleX I am defending myself. Accusing someone of being a pedo is not to be taken lightly joke or not. What are the " wrong reasons " you are claiming?

Helloz

I dont think calling a member on the server an idiot is the right thing to do while trying to apply for staff.

Also, I find that telling new players to get off isnt very helpful either.
As a staff member you should also be able to react to an "insult" in the correct way. Simply arguing back with players doesnt show any maturity as an adult or staff member. You cant beef with everyone on the server for small personal reasons.

Attachments

ItsZachTay

Manager
Immortal
Sorry, your application has been denied for the following reasons:
  • User withdrew application
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.