Not open for further replies.

Frroosst

Immortal
not sure if theres a staff report but here

Your In-Game Username: Frroosst
In-Game Username of player being Reported: xBLacKDarKnEss
What did the reported player do: extreme toxicity to me
Evidence: screenshots

i feel demotivated to play with staff like this in the server. i genuinely feel like i would be targeted if he remained staff, please demote him.

Frroosst

Immortal
anyone need more proof of his toxicity, dm me for it on discord ғʀʀᴏᴏssᴛ#3133

or like if u have more paste it here idrc

XeNaPW

Immortal
Really frost your now using private dms to try and get him demoted you have been advised to leave it and you messaged him first trying to wind him up more

-1 for you lack of respect towards staff and the constant vendetta

NeonWolf

Helper
Immortal
Really frost your now using private dms to try and get him demoted
Whether or not it was DM staff should not conduct themselves in this way. I understand the frustration however acting out like this does not help the situation especially when Frost was advised to report it and that's exactly what he did. Unfortunately it looks as though Black's anger gets the better of him. I hope he can start to change this as he would be a valuable staff if lashing out was a common occurence.

NeonWolf

Helper
Immortal
Also, as Black says in one of the screenshots. He is a man, a grown adult yet is acting in a childish way when confronted. I know everyone deals with things differently but this most certainly isn't a way to deal with it. If Black knows about his anger / frustration then it's better for him not to say anything about it if he knows it could possibly jeopardise his staff role.

I have respect for yourself and Black, I really do. However acting like this isn't exactly what a staff role, whom players look up to, should be like. I hope things can change because the two of you are valuable.

Frroosst

Immortal
Also, as Black says in one of the screenshots. He is a man, a grown adult yet is acting in a childish way when confronted. I know everyone deals with things differently but this most certainly isn't a way to deal with it. If Black knows about his anger / frustration then it's better for him not to say anything about it if he knows it could possibly jeopardise his staff role.

I have respect for yourself and Black, I really do. However acting like this isn't exactly what a staff role, whom players look up to, should be like. I hope things can change because the two of you are valuable.
i think he is tryna jeopardise it ngl

XeNaPW

Immortal
Who said anything about assisting anyone? i stated its private messages on discord nothing related to the server so they dont hold much you could say something to me in a private message doesnt mean i can use it. there is nothing there that states luckysb so it could of been about pandas server no one knows.

Edit: and frost started it all back up again after being told to leave it just so he could have something to post on here after the manager said to message him with concerns frost kept it going through a private message.

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
Who said anything about assisting anyone? i stated its private messages on discord nothing related to the server so they dont hold much you could say something to me in a private message doesnt mean i can use it. there is nothing there that states luckysb so it could of been about pandas server no one knows.

Edit: and frost started it all back up again after being told to leave it just so he could have something to post on here after the manager said to message him with concerns frost kept it going through a private message.
Uhh... That's not quite how it works. Some things maybe, but with this the player from lucky is literally being attacked. And it can't be Panda's server because it literally mentions what Black said on the Lucky forums... That's a really slimy argument to make. You can't justify being an ass to players while being staff just because it has the chance to be on another player's server, you shouldn't be like this to the community, even in DM's.

XeNaPW

Immortal
Uhh... That's not quite how it works. Some things maybe, but with this the player from lucky is literally being attacked. And it can't be Panda's server because it literally mentions what Black said on the Lucky forums... That's a really slimy argument to make. You can't justify being an ass to players while being staff just because it has the chance to be on another player's server, you shouldn't be like this to the community, even in DM's.
Regardless he was told by the comunity manager to leave it and then took it on his own back to message black throught PRIVATE message to continue the fact he messaged him first clearly means nothing to you going on about the way us staff are maybe players should take their own advice and be nicer to us staff aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.