0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Resolved xBlacKDarKnEss Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
Regardless he was told by the comunity manager to leave it and then took it on his own back to message black throught PRIVATE message to continue the fact he messaged him first clearly means nothing to you going on about the way us staff are maybe players should take their own advice and be nicer to us staff aswell.
Okay but Black immediately displayed hostility towards him. Staff should be able to deal with this sort of thing...
Harassment in PMs is still harassment. Being toxic in PMs is still being toxic.
Players aren't going to listen to staff all the time staff shouldn't get angry as soon as a player does something they don't like.
Do you think he was being toxic towards Frost? If so, do you think staff should be toxic?

XeNaPW

Immortal
Okay but Black immediately displayed hostility towards him. Staff should be able to deal with this sort of thing...
Harassment in PMs is still harassment. Being toxic in PMs is still being toxic.
Players aren't going to listen to staff all the time staff shouldn't get angry as soon as a player does something they don't like.
Do you think he was being toxic towards Frost? If so, do you think staff should be toxic?
its not about what i think and i am not going to continue this as it was advised by the manager to be left in the chat in discord so please do the same

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
its not about what i think and i am not going to continue this as it was advised by the manager to be left in the chat in discord so please do the same
Alright, but you would definitely punish for what black said on the server. Staff should not be toxic to players in the community.

Dwer

Immortal
Players should be able to give their opinions on this matter, This is a report. Staff represent the server and are held at higher standards than normal players and even if it's a private dm it's still not okay. We are a community, we should be allowed to have a voice.

CalebEnderDragon

There needs to be a consequence for this misconduct.
Staff, regardless if in Private discord messages or not, are not supposed to swear at all.
I do not tolerate bullying, and you can stand up to bullies, but you do not bully a bully, that isn't right.
Black for the few days he has been here has been good but has not shown professionalism regardless of age at all with the cussing.
This is a kids server and under no circumstances at all should a staff member have to cuss at another player for their wrongdoings.
I do not condone to bullying as stated previously or any type of drama that leads to arguments, continue this little debate on black leads you nowhere and does not change your opinion what so ever, and I do not feel that staff should be pushing this.
I made a group chat with people stating my Dms with black as he was being very aggressive in a way that I found was not ok. I showed them the evidence and I said," Do not use it until he does something bad again" and I did not see the picture that frost had shown, and I allowed them to use it. I gave him a second chance because hey, maybe he might be good and he can change, I believe change is possible if you are willing to put the effort into it, but this has not been shown with black. I can understand that some of these people are not nice at all but saying these nasty profound words makes you just as guilty, especially if you are staff.
I do not mean this to be personal, these are my thoughts on this current petty situation that needs to be resolved quickly before further confrontation.
Thank you

XeNaPW

Immortal
Staff, regardless if in Private discord messages or not, are not supposed to swear at all.
I do not tolerate bullying, and you can stand up to bullies, but you do not bully a bully, that isn't right.
Black for the few days he has been here has been good but has not shown professionalism regardless of age at all with the cussing.
This is a kids server and under no circumstances at all should a staff member have to cuss at another player for their wrongdoings.
I do not condone to bullying as stated previously or any type of drama that leads to arguments, continue this little debate on black leads you nowhere and does not change your opinion what so ever, and I do not feel that staff should be pushing this.
I made a group chat with people stating my Dms with black as he was being very aggressive in a way that I found was not ok. I showed them the evidence and I said," Do not use it until he does something bad again" and I did not see the picture that frost had shown, and I allowed them to use it. I gave him a second chance because hey, maybe he might be good and he can change, I believe change is possible if you are willing to put the effort into it, but this has not been shown with black. I can understand that some of these people are not nice at all but saying these nasty profound words makes you just as guilty, especially if you are staff.
I do not mean this to be personal, these are my thoughts on this current petty situation that needs to be resolved quickly before further confrontation.
Thank you
ok caleb so its ok for you guys to treat us with utter disrespect and swear but when someone bites back in a PRIVATE message their a bully? and black has never been agressive to you caleb! you just like to hop on the band waggon! however this discussion was told to be left earlier by the MANAGER so wether this is a report or not the conversation side of it should have been left in the chat when everyone was told

CalebEnderDragon

ok caleb so its ok for you guys to treat us with utter disrespect and swear but when someone bites back in a PRIVATE message their a bully? and black has never been agressive to you caleb! you just like to hop on the band waggon! however this discussion was told to be left earlier by the MANAGER so wether this is a report or not the conversation side of it should have been left in the chat when everyone was told
Xena... if they are treating you badly, you do not talk badly towards them, you do something about it. It is literally your job to make sure that everyone is being nice and not toxic to anyone what so ever. When you are going to be mean to someone that is being mean that does not make the situation any better, if you fight fire with fire, the whole world goes up in smoke.

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
Caleb is just being unbiased. I think that if there is a problem it should be spoken about, you shouldn't oppress the community. You and Black chose to be staff. You should know what you were getting into. You should know you shouldn't be toxic to the community. You should be able to handle this as staff and not get angry or toxic immediately after someone messages you being slightly aggressive. If you can't handle that, resign.

XeNaPW

Immortal
Xena... if they are treating you badly, you do not talk badly towards them, you do something about it. It is literally your job to make sure that everyone is being nice and not toxic to anyone what so ever. When you are going to be mean to someone that is being mean that does not make the situation any better, if you fight fire with fire, the whole world goes up in smoke.
something was done about it frost and everyone in the chat at the time were told to drop it and if they have a problem to message the manager personally within seconds of dark saying this frost messaged black first and started it all up again through messages after being told to leave it.

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
something was done about it frost and everyone in the chat at the time were told to drop it and if they have a problem to message the manager personally within seconds of dark saying this frost messaged black first and started it all up again through messages after being told to leave it.
That's not an excuse for Black to be toxic.

Dwer

Immortal
Players should be able to give their opinions on this matter, This is a report. Staff represent the server and are held at higher standards than normal players and even if it's a private dm it's still not okay. We are a community, we should be allowed to have a voice.

XeNaPW

Immortal
You should be able to handle this as staff and not get angry or toxic immediately after someone messages you being slightly aggressive. If you can't handle that, resign.
we can handle it but it seems certain people want to keep going and going and immediately after he was told moments before by dark to leave it there and raise any concers with him frost just wanted to bait black in to getting angry for his personal vendetta against staff

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
we can handle it but it seems certain people want to keep going and going and immediately after he was told moments before by dark to leave it there and raise any concers with him frost just wanted to bait black in to getting angry for his personal vendetta against staff
Okay so he went into Black's DMs and said something a little aggressive then Black IMMEDIATELY gets angry and starts being toxic?

By the way. It doesn't mean shit that it was private. Grim was literally demoted because of something in a private VC.

Frroosst

Immortal
Regardless he was told by the comunity manager to leave it and then took it on his own back to message black throught PRIVATE message to continue the fact he messaged him first clearly means nothing to you going on about the way us staff are maybe players should take their own advice and be nicer to us staff aswell.
ok but maybe staff could be nicer instead of calling me a fucking tool and "Mr13YearOldFrroosst". DMs still hold a lot as it shows how they would act if nobody else is watching

Frroosst

Immortal
Thank you
thank you caleb

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
A DM is still private and has no relevance to the server. Regardless, your point is invalid :ROFLMAO:
First of all, DMs literally do have relevance to the server ESPECIALLY if it is towards another player in the community. Grim got demoted for something in a private VC! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not only that, but you've said some really condescending and assy stuff on the forums publicly too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😏😏😏

Status
Not open for further replies.