luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Resolved xBlacKDarKnEss Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frroosst

Immortal
A private message is private. Not server related. Just because we had beef about a server, doesn't make it public availability
a private message is still server related if its about a problem you have with me on the server. i didn't bring in anything else

Dwer

Immortal
A private message is private. Not server related. Just because we had beef about a server, doesn't make it public availability
You obviously haven't been reading any of these posts on here, even if it's a dm you are held a higher standards than normal players and not harass players even if it's for a reason of another server. On top of that you guys have been constantly attacking players on here and on the discord for voicing their opinions, I don't understand how you guys don't understand this

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
You obviously haven't been reading any of these posts on here, even if it's a dm you are held a higher standards than normal players and not harass players even if it's for a reason of another server. On top of that you guys have been constantly attacking players on here and on the discord for voicing their opinions, I don't understand how you guys don't understand this
I get what you mean, however, when I message a player directly, it points out that I am a normal player. Not with Helper next to my name. Meaning it isnt server related. I dont have to bother explaining but here I am. Frost confronted me, not the other way around. Idgaf about my position. I stated I didnt want it to begin with, yet here I am... But Frost, dont pretend to play victim. You aint shit bro

CalebEnderDragon

If it's attacking a player from the server and it comes from a staff member it is not true and has relevance to the server.
First of all, DMs literally do have relevance to the server ESPECIALLY if it is towards another player in the community. Grim got demoted for something in a private VC! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not only that, but you've said some really condescending and assy stuff on the forums publicly too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😏😏😏
you realise that the dm is so everyone else doesnt see? its basically ./msg but on discord. you can still get reported for it.
Please lets not continue this argument.

XeNaPW

Immortal
attacking? :D you clearly missed where the manager told everyone before this post was made to leave it be in a chat on discord and if anyone had concerns then to MESSAGE HIM but no frost couldnt leave it had to keep going and clearly non of you respect the new manager to keep going on and on

not hard to leave it be now is it?!

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Air
I get what you mean, however, when I message a player directly, it points out that I am a normal player. Not with Helper next to my name. Meaning it isnt server related. I dont have to bother explaining but here I am. Frost confronted me, not the other way around. Idgaf about my position. I stated I didnt want it to begin with, yet here I am... But Frost, dont pretend to play victim. You aint shit bro
Okay, then resign.

Dwer

Immortal
attacking? :D you clearly missed where the manager told everyone before this post was made to leave it be in a chat on discord and if anyone had concerns then to MESSAGE HIM but no frost couldnt leave it had to keep going and clearly non of you respect the new manager to keep going on and on

not hard to leave it be now is it?!
That's not really relevant but, as I said in a previous statement I do believe the community is allowed to voice their opinions, he made a report for it and people voiced what they thought about it but you just kept arguing about it. Why don't you leave it alone instead of constant and continued attacking, It's really not hard. You guys are the staff and you should be professional enough to stop an argument and let the community say what they want.

XeNaPW

Immortal
That's not really relevant but, as I said in a previous statement I do believe the community is allowed to voice their opinions, he made a report for it and people voiced what they thought about it but you just kept arguing about it. Why don't you leave it alone instead of constant and continued attacking, It's really not hard. You guys are the staff and you should be professional enough to stop an argument and let the community say what they want.
well when the manager asked for it to be left this post wasnt even up he posted it to continue it and i aint attacking anyone dont mistake me pointing out as staff what yall should be doing as attacking because your wrong now please stop the comments

Frroosst

Immortal
so shouldnt you act like a staff member when i confront you about something server related?

Frroosst

Immortal
thers is confront and swearing and being agressive but doent matter leave it be now please
this is report you dont need to leave it. it doesnt matter if im confronting him, cussing at him or being aggressive. he should still act properly and not lose his shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dwer

Immortal
well when the manager asked for it to be left this post wasnt even up he posted it to continue it and i aint attacking anyone dont mistake me pointing out as staff what yall should be doing as attacking because your wrong now please stop the comments
It's exactly what you are doing and you aren't being very professional at all. All you simply have to do is msg a higher staff member to deal with this post and lock it, that's all you have to do but you aren't doing that at all and you are still arguing.

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
It's exactly what you are doing and you aren't being very professional at all. All you simply have to do is msg a higher staff member to deal with this post and lock it, that's all you have to do but you aren't doing that at all and you are still arguing.
That's already been done. Still nothing done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.