luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Resolved xBlacKDarKnEss Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordbut12

Regardless he was told by the comunity manager to leave it and then took it on his own back to message black throught PRIVATE message to continue the fact he messaged him first clearly means nothing to you going on about the way us staff are maybe players should take their own advice and be nicer to us staff aswell.
I can agree with this because as soon as I became staff people were attacking me left and right. I have personally talked to black and he has good intentions. I do agree that he needs to work on his anger but at the same time something needs to be done about staff getting attacked this much. Part of the reason I resigned was because I was getting WAY too much hate. I can deal with a lot of shit but that was a lot. I'm pretty sure most retired and current staff will agree that being staff is very stressful in the first place not adding the fact that multiple players go out of their way to attack staff and get them demoted just because they don't like them. Once the manager got involved things should have calmed down in private messages. Frost looks for every little thing a staff member does wrong. I'm not sure why he does this but it is very harsh. Black is a human too and makes mistakes just like everyone else. Give him time to learn from his mistakes instead of being up his ass all the time about every little thing he does wrong.

I understand everyone has their opinions on this but I hope that some will read this without judgement and try to understand where the other side is coming from. This might not make the most sense but I hope it gets my point across.

Frroosst

Immortal
I can agree with this because as soon as I became staff people were attacking me left and right. I have personally talked to black and he has good intentions. I do agree that he needs to work on his anger but at the same time something needs to be done about staff getting attacked this much. Part of the reason I resigned was because I was getting WAY too much hate. I can deal with a lot of shit but that was a lot. I'm pretty sure most retired and current staff will agree that being staff is very stressful in the first place not adding the fact that multiple players go out of their way to attack staff and get them demoted just because they don't like them. Once the manager got involved things should have calmed down in private messages. Frost looks for every little thing a staff member does wrong. I'm not sure why he does this but it is very harsh. Black is a human too and makes mistakes just like everyone else. Give him time to learn from his mistakes instead of being up his ass all the time about every little thing he does wrong.

I understand everyone has their opinions on this but I hope that some will read this without judgement and try to understand where the other side is coming from. This might not make the most sense but I hope it gets my point across.
black called me out in something i wasnt even going to reply in. i wasnt even going to hate him or try to get him demoted. but once he calls me out, im gonna get him demoted. as you can see in screenshots that he is toxic as hell and replied that he doesnt even want the role

Dwer

Immortal
black called me out in something i wasnt even going to reply in. i wasnt even going to hate him or try to get him demoted. but once he calls me out, im gonna get him demoted. as you can see in screenshots that he is toxic as hell and replied that he doesnt even want the role
We should just not continue with this and just let higher up staff deal with it, I thought this post would of gotten locked by now but I guess not.

Darkstar2508

Manager
Hello,

Thank you for submitting a player report on LuckySB. Upon reviewing this report we have decided to close it for the followings reasons:
  • The user in question has resigned from his position on the staff-team.
  • The evidence against him is deemed inconclusive.
If you still believe there to be an issue, please reach out to me personally via Discord.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.